Monday, January 10, 2011

Starting to Feel Like a Whiner

Shortness of breath just seems to be a little worse every day. Today made it through church but felt like a wet noodle, when I got home, I got back into my jammies and spent the day in bed. Doesn't take a thing to get short of breath, just walking to the bathroom and back. Good thing my heart checked out ok so I don't have to worry about this pressure and chest pain that seems worse by the day along with my breathing...

So tonight I'm all anxious because I'm not getting better, and decided to take half of a 0.25 mg Xanax, per the doctor's instructions. Don't like how it's making me feel, like I gave up control of my wakefulness, and I know it will send me to sleep within minutes. Still anxious about the whole breathing/pressure/pain thing though. I don't think I'll take it again.

Since nothing was found to explain it, does that mean it's not real?

Nodding off now...g'night...

No comments:

Post a Comment