Monday, January 10, 2011

http://amplify.com/u/al7boTo get photos up on Facebook has always been a royal pain. First I had to take my memory card out of my camera, connect my external drive (where I keep my files) to my netbook, move the pictures to the external HD, crop/edit/resize them using a graphics program (typically gThumb for quick editing), then go back to FB, to my photo area, and finally upload. How many steps and clicks is THAT?? So many times I didn't even bother.Then I found Lunapic.com . What a TIME saver! When I want to upload a photo, I just put my memory card into my netbook's slot, open the photo with lunapic, do all of my editing, and it saves the result to FB for me! It also saves to other apps, which I don't use...but how cool is this?? I just had to rave about it because it makes the whole process very quick and easy, and I can't believe the laborious process I've endured all this time when lunapic was probably there all along. http://amplify.com/u/bl7c8

No comments:

Post a Comment