Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ditto What I Wrote This Morning :)

Another good day. Periods of feeling like I couldn't get my breath but a rest helped each time. Babysat my 21MO grandson all morning and into the afternoon, we baked cookies and played. Did dishes (but couldn't finish d/t shortness of breath), had an afternoon nap, and spent a nice evening with my husband. A pretty normal day actually!

Tomorrow I plan to take hubby to work and then pick up my mom at the nursing home where she lives and get her hair done, maybe do lunch, if she's having a good day (lots of fluctuation with LBD!) and if I'm not babysitting - but I think my daughter said she isn't working tomorrow. Anyway, it will be like a normal day, if I feel as good as I've felt yesterday and today.

Also going to transfer a prescription to KMart and get my 25000 ($25) ShopYourWay rewards points! Can't spend them until my replacement card gets here (oops) but I ordered it a couple of weeks ago...shouldn't be long now...I love KMart.

No comments:

Post a Comment