Friday, May 28, 2010

We just ordered a Hava Titanium HD TV Device. This is something that we've been looking into for well over a year, and we decided to make the purchase this week.

Our main reason for purchasing this unit is to watch TV removely on our Nokia N810 internet tablets elsewhere in the house, or elsewhere with our internet connections. And Hava has software especially for our N810's, which impresses the heck out of me.

I've read all of the reviews on amazon.com, and they seem to be conflicting. But given the excellent communication I've already had with Monsoon Multimedia (formerly Hava), I am confident that I will be able to reach them about any issues I may have in setup or use.

I will be sure to post a full review here once we get settled in with our new toy. In reading the reviews I'm thinking we may need to purchase something else (such as a USB wireless dongle) to get the functionality we're wanting, but we will see. We've waited over a year and a little longer won't make much difference :). Meanwhile, another learning experience, another tech toy, and something else to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment