Sunday, May 23, 2010

Better Living Through Chemicals

I made it through the weekend, thanks to the pain pills that my doc gave me for my legs...they work - somewhat - on my belly/back pain as well, although during the weekend the pain has spread up under my ribs into my shoulder blades, and even my shoulders started hurting, up from underneath sort of...so today I hit it hard with the drugs, and actually was able to both walk around the house AND eat a decent meal, plus sit up straight long enough to play my keyboard for a few minutes! Even got to play with 1YO grandson for a while - YEAH!

And...no more whining :). I will always try to write, especially on FB or in emails, as if I felt fine, nobody likes complainers, we all have problems. Will just look forward, and get to the tests scheduled for the 2nd, and go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment