Friday, October 23, 2009

Remember Last Saturday...

...when I talked about being sick? Well here it is, one week from when this horrible bug hit...and I still have it. Not the after-effects of it, no, but rather the bug itself. I STILL have a sore swollen throat. The glands in my neck are so big that moving my head causes pressure and discomfort. Headache. Stiff neck. Pain in my back and ribs. Body aches. Chills. Sweats. Lethargy. No appetite...the list goes on.

It started Friday, I went from feeling fine to totally miserable within a couple of hours. Saturday was worse than Friday. Sunday was worse than Saturday. Monday was worse than Sunday. Tuesday was worse than Monday - by this point I didn't think I could get any worse! Wednesday, no worse, but no better. Ditto Thursday and today...

I'm so sick, and so tired of being sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment