Saturday, March 21, 2009



This is so typical of my Petey, he's always coming up with ways to make me laugh!

We have 2 little black minature pinschers who are chair hogs. When either Pete or I aren't sitting in our recliners, one of them is usually using it. So whenever we want to sit down, we have to tell the dogs to get down first.

Casey got me this black neck pillow for Christmas and I love it. But, my vision being as poor as it has become, I often find myself seeing it as I approach my chair and telling it to get down. Then, of course, I feel ridiculous when I realize it isn't one of the minpins...so one day while I was back working in my shop Pete did this. You will note that "he" is even using the TV remote with his tag/"arm" :).

I laughed myself silly when I came up to the house that day and this was staring at me! That's my Petey, always showing me how much he loves me by giving me laughter :).

2 comments:

  1. Good one, love it and totally understand as my cataracts are getting worse too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I have one good eye - the one that already had the cataract removal/lens implant about 6 years ago - at least. The other eye has no sight left at all, just enough to know if the room is light or dark but nothing else, other than to make it appear that there is a dull flashlight shining into it if any light is going in at all. And of course, my depth of field is nonexistant so I'm always running into things, tripping, stepping on the dogs, falling off curbs, etc. I'm bruises and scratches from head to toe, nearly. Some of the problems are helped by wearing a patch over the "blind" eye. Maybe someday I will have health insurance and will be able to get my vision back.

    When are you going to be able to have your surgery? They say that health insurance isn't an issue, there...

    ReplyDelete