Thursday, March 19, 2009

Playing/Singing: He Set My Life to Music

I've been working since last fall to gain more control in my throat; the stroke affected my swallowing and also my singing. "They" told me that it would come back (not that I was ever a great singer to begin with) but I'm still waiting Smiley. Anyway, I love this song so I did it anyway, and I can hear bits and pieces of my "old voice" now and again so maybe it will come back...

I'm playing this on my Yamaha PSR-9000Pro, and using its Vocal Harmony feature as I sing. (When my voice breaks, the harmonizer cuts out a bit because it doesn't know what to do...)

If this worked right, you can click on the title of this post to get to the song. If I didn't, then you'll have to click here: http://www.box.net/shared/f2vkfe97g0 .

Without God, there would be no music :).

No comments:

Post a Comment