Thursday, July 21, 2011

At least that's how it feels. Living in our mobile home has been pretty tough this week. If you've ever lived in one you know that they heat up FAST - if it's 90 outside, it's at least 10 degrees warmer inside. Even the carpet has been hot when walking on it in bare feet! I've been living in my music room, where there isn't really a comfortable place to sit, & though my back & my keister haven't been happy, the rest of me is extremely thankful for the a/c wall unit in that room! Hubby, who works nights, has spent his days sleeping in our bedroom, where the other window a/c unit resides. The rest of the house has been too hot for habitation, although my parrots have done just fine with a fan, frequent showers, & ice water to drink.

Now that it is FINALLY cooling off, I have relocated all my stuff back up to the house. Windows open, fans blowing gently, it's plenty cool...& I feel like I've spent the week in a bunker, under siege, & now finally have emerged back to my home & m http://amplify.com/u/a1924o

No comments:

Post a Comment