Tuesday, January 13, 2009

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

The above verse is from Matthew 10:33.

I see Christians who, when they're with non-Christians, easily fall into their habits. Their language starts to change as they add a swear word here and there, they laugh at worldly things that go against God's will, etc. I have often wondered how, if we Christians are so easily swayed in such simple circumstances, we could stand against a much larger stronger force against the Lord? What if we all found ourselves in a terrorist prison camp where they attempt to force us to deny Jesus? These are things that happen daily in other parts of the world. If I can't stand against the worldly things I run across every day, how would I stand against that?

I pray daily that my heart be filled with the Word, and that I will remain steadfast at all times and in all situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment