Thursday, June 17, 2010

Feeling Better, and Vlogging?

Go figure, I woke up without the pain that has kept me drugged and in my recliner the last couple of days. I know people are praying for me, and God is answering :). Of course, even if I was still hurting, I'd know He was answering too, it just might not be the same answer as He's given for today! So I woke up with back spasms that a hot shower and couple of pills got rid of, and it's a perfectly lovely sunny UpNorth day, I'm able to sit up at the table out in my sunroom and enjoy the perfect weather and watch the squirrels and chipmunks and birds while I work, and contemplate my blessings.

Next subject: video blogging, which apparently is called vlogging by the cool people. I've thought about doing it in the past but now that I have Nellie with her built-in mic and camera, it may actually happen. I'm not even sure what I might talk about - maybe do a demo or cooking video for my low-carb blog, or introduce my dogs and/or parrots, or do a demo of my keyboards, or...? I might even just talk :). But it is a new frontier that I haven't yet explored and it might be fun to do so now! (Isn't it nice how I say that as if I have loads of extra time? lol!) If you have any suggestions or advice I'd be happy to hear them too - chiaowl@owly.net if you'd rather email.

So those are my thoughts for today. And since I feel almost normal today, I'm going to go clean bird cages, wash dishes, and do laundry in between my bug calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment