Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Whine - Feel Free to Ignore

Yesterday was maybe one of my best days ever, since this health issue started a couple of months ago...and today it just about my worst.

I woke up in pain with that big bulging area above my waist in full display, my legs painful and heavy (and even my hips, today - so hard to walk)...no appetite, upset stomach, pain all the way around my middle...I did everything "right" yesterday. Small lunch early afternoon. A couple of nibbles late afternoon (literally - like 3 bites) and that's all I ate. Didn't do anything physically stressful, as that increases my belly pain (and size!).

I hate to do it but will take a heavy-duty pain pill and hopefully get at least a little relief. I hate that my husband has to come home from a hard day at work to a wife that is all but useless or even worse, a burden...it is days like these that I really need to get my mind and heart focused on Christ, even though it is also days like these that that is the hardest thing to do. Living a life of praise is sometimes very very hard.

1 comment: