Sunday, January 4, 2009

Music: Cornerstone

http://www.box.net/shared/4qigydvz2h is the link to Cornerstone...one of my all-time favorites. Jesus as my Cornerstone is the basis for everything in my life.

(You will notice that none of my recordings are perfect. Neither am I.)

Jesus is the Cornerstone,
Came for sinners to atone.
Though rejected by His own,
He remains the Cornerstone.
When I am by sin oppressed
On the Stone I am at rest.
Though the seeds of truth are sown
He remains the Cornerstone.
Jesus is the Cornerstone.
Rock of Ages, cleft for me.
Let me hide myself in Thee!
Rock of Ages so secure,
For all time it shall endure!
Til all children reach their home,
He remains the Cornerstone!
Til the breaking of the dawn,
Til all footsteps cease to roam,
Ever let this truth be known,
Jesus is the Cornerstone!
Jesus is the Cornerstone!

No comments:

Post a Comment