Monday, November 15, 2010

Some Michigan schools even ban cupcakes... [Michigan - Land of diminishing rights & increasing restrictions.]

If I were raising a child in my low-carb lifestyle and they were being brainwashed into eating whole grains and other carby foods I'd be TICKED. It is a parent's right to determine their child's dietary standards. Of course, it's a parent's right to determine many things that government-run schools have taken over now. Private school or homeschool - it's the only way I'd educate a child, if I had one now...


1 comment:

  1. The boys will be home-schooled... For many reasons.

    The public school I used to work at supposedly had nutrition standards they were supposed to follow. But obviously they weren't enforced. Sad... Particularly when it's a very low income school and the only meals a lot of those kids got were at school :-(

    ReplyDelete