Monday, March 23, 2009

Updates and Loose Ends

re: eBay/Joe Girmscheid - Paypal released my money on Friday, 3/20. He never did contact me or return my emails, nor was Tom unable to resolve it. I won't ship to PA again for any eBay sales.

re: my Nokia N810 - When I checked the status at the repair center's website, I saw this message:

Your Nokia N810 device, serial number 001D6ED5C625, was received for repair on March 20, 2009. [note from me: it was signed for by L.Murphy at the repair center at 10:44 a.m. on March 19.]

Unfortunately we were unable to repair your device and are currently awaiting delivery of a replacement device for you.

Please check back for the latest status information.

I was glad to see this, as I would have worried that my repaired device would have failed again.

So life goes on...

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering about your Nokia last night and whether you had received the new one yet. Glad you are getting it replaced and not repaired.

    ReplyDelete