Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nokia N810 Repair Update

My new baby is on his way home! Just checked the online repair status of my N810, and saw this message:

A replacement Nokia n810 device, serial number [blahblahblah], has been shipped for your original Nokia N810 device, serial number [blahblahblah], under Nokia's replacement program.

Your device was shipped via USPS on March 23, 2009.
Track your shipment via USPS at www.usps.com
Tracking Number: [blahblahblah]

Repair History:

Status Date Status
03/23/2009 Shipped Replacement 03/23/2009
03/20/2009 Awaiting Replacement Device
03/20/2009 Received
This information is provided as a courtesy. The online information reflects the latest status update provided by the repair center for customers and is the same information available to the Nokia Care Contact Center.

So how's THAT for great news?!? I'm so stoked...probably even moreso than when I was anticipating its arrival the first time, since I've now seen what it can do! I know that it arrived at the repair facility on the 3rd day (the 19th, in spite of what they say) after I mailed it - so I am hoping that it will get back to me on the third day, which would be the day after tomorrow. I can't wait :).

I do have to say that I continue to be impressed with Nokia's service...if all is well with the replacement N810, my satisfaction level will be 100%. I understand that, as long as we humans are running the show, things will go wrong. But it is how a company treats its customers and stands behind its product and resolves issues that come up, that matter the most...

1 comment: