Friday, February 13, 2009

Frozen

But not because I live in Northern Michigan. Because I have so much to do! I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets frozen when there's too much to do. I just don't know where to start!

Have to run out and pick up something for the shop, and while I'm out I need a few last-minute things for my daughter's baby shower tomorrow. (I should make a list so I don't forget anything - yet another thing to do!) Then I need to get the last of this week's orders packaged and taken to the post office before Pete leave for work and takes the car. (I don't drive anyway, can't see well enough anymore, don't have a license.) While he's working I'll bake the cake for tomorrow and organize the activities, start some laundry, and clean some bird cages.

Wow, now that I have it all written down, I don't know how I'll get it all done! I guess I'd better go get dressed and get started...

1 comment:

  1. It really helps me to write out the to-do-list and then check things off as I do them. Otherwise, I freeze and do nothing or half of everything. When I do half of everything it's so frustrating because nothing is accomplished and yet I worked all day.

    Say "hi" to Casey and the baby.

    ReplyDelete